When you book to see our experts initially they will offer you with full advice, which will always be confirmed in writing within two working days, please be aware that there would be a fee of £350. This will include the following services:
- A detailed consultation with you;
- Consideration of any documents/ evidence;
- Providing advice in relation to plea and likely sentence;
- Where appropriate, advice on whether an exceptional hardship, or special reasons argument should be made;
- A detailed letter of advice setting out the legal position and options available to you;
- Representation at a single hearing.
In appropriate circumstances and for an additional fee of £350 we will:
- Draft a plea in mitigation and send it to the relevant court; and
- Draft a letter asking the prosecuting authority to discontinue the case or substitute a lesser charge.
If your matter is not resolved in the initial stages and you want our experts to represent you at a magistrate's court hearing for your driving offence matter, the applicable fee would be £750.
For representation at a magistrate's court trial, the fee would be £1,500 for the first day and an additional fee of £600 for each subsequent day.
The fee does not include:
- Instruction of any expert witnesses
- Taking statements from any witnesses
- Advice and assistance in relation to a special reasons hearing
- Advice or assistance in relation to any appeal
Please Note: All prices are not inclusive of VAT.