The fees quoted above are for the services provided by our professionals and do not cover any application fees, for example, fees that are payable to the Home Office or to the Court and exclude any fees including Barristers fees or any other Expert fee.
Please be aware that in cases where it is apparent at the outset or becomes apparent after we have initiated work on your Immigration matter, that we will have to do more work than normally due to complexities or for any other reason, we reserve the right to charge a higher fee than quoted above.
Our professionals will always endeavour to advise you in writing of the reason why we feel more work needs to be done and the amount of the additional fees we propose to charge for the work.
Please note that all prices are not inclusive of VAT.
The work covered includes the following:
All of the above Immigration services include:
- Taking their initial instructions and providing advice;
- Considering and reviewing documents;
- Attending to the client;
- Preparing and submitting the application;
- Advising the client on timelines;
- Updating clients on the progress of their matter;
- Telephone calls between us and the client;
- Telephone calls between us and third parties;
- Correspondence between us and the client including email and letters;
- Correspondence between us and third parties including email and letters;
- Informing the client on outcome of their application.
Hourly rates for Immigration services
The number of hours spent on your matter will depend upon the particular circumstances and complexity of your case and therefore an initial estimate will be given.
Our standard Hourly rate is: £ 217.00
The exact number of hours it will take depends on the circumstances in your case such as:
- The amount of supporting evidence that we need to consider
- Which language(s) you speak
- Whether you are applying with other dependants
- If you are able to provide sufficient documentary evidence at our initial meeting and can clearly demonstrate that you meet the applicable Immigration Rules, it is likely that less time will be spent on the matter.
Please note that our hourly charging rates are not inclusive of VAT and do not include any disbursements for example:
- Any Home Office or British High Commission visa fees for making the application. You will pay this directly as part of the application process.
- Where the Home Office refuse your application, advice and assistance in relation to any appeal.
- Independent expert reports e.g. medical experts. These are not required in many cases: we will let you know as soon as possible if we consider an expert report is necessary.
- If there is an interview and we do attend with you, there will be additional disbursements in respect of our mileage/travel expenses
The work will cover:
- Discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you;
- Giving you advice about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria;
- If you do not fulfil certain criteria, whether this can be overcome and how;
- Considering the supporting evidence you have provided;
- Where necessary, helping you obtain further evidence (such as medical records), including taking statements of any witnesses;
- Preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf;
- Attendance at a Home Office interview: if the Home Office ask you to attend an interview, we will give you clear advice (and discuss the possibility of us attending with you) at the appropriate time; and
- Giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
How long will my application take?
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. Read the current processing times.
We will normally be able to submit this type of application within 2 weeks of you instructing us and subject to you providing us with all the supporting documents and information. However, we will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this. We will update you on the progress of your application.
Please note the anticipated hourly chargeable rates and fixed fees are an estimate based on the facts above. All applications are likely to vary and of course, we can give you a more accurate estimate once we have more information about your specific case.
Subject to terms & conditions *