We offer advice to individuals and businesses and can assist on all business and personal immigration matters. Our Immigration specialists will help you in every step of the way to achieve your desired results.
Sometimes Judges and decision makers make findings which may not necessarily reflect the true state of affairs existing. The party against whom unfavourable decisions are made often have a chance to appeal against such findings. Our Immigration team can provide you with high quality legal advice and representation to ensure you understand the law and prepare effectively for any such matters.
We also provide an advocacy service to other organisations and Solicitors who want to use our expertise in any immigration matter to appear before the Courts.
Equity Law Chambers Immigration Law Team are experts at what they do and have accumulated vast experience in the Immigration Law field. While we represent you on different forums, it is our priority to keep "advocating your rights" and achieve results which are fair, just and in your interest. Click here to see their qualifications and experience.
Over the years we have seen a plethora of unjust cases where the Home Office has refused genuine cases on unfair grounds. We are proud to state that we have had success at representing our client's on various stages and have put forward their genuine circumstances thus obtaining just and equitable decisions.
Whether it is Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights, Nationality, Asylum & Deportation / Removal matter, Domestic Violence, Judicial Review, Immigration Bail, EEA citizens and their rights or Entry Clearance applications, appeal matters, our specialist Immigration team has succeeded in all of the above. We understand the importance of free movement and the adverse impact you suffer by unfair decisions. Our aim is to always overcome the unfair decisions of the Home Office and deliver justice you deserve.
We believe in diversity and have represented clients from various backgrounds, ethnicity, race, religion, social standings and sexual orientation. When you choose Equity Law Chambers for representation you will get people who will put you first and make sure to provide you with efficient legal services.
Our Immigration team has extensive Immigration experience to help and assist you in your matter.
We advise and represent in all immigration matters including:
- Entry Clearance applications:
- Visit visa, Student visa, business visit visa, Sports visit visa, child visit visa, Private medical treatment visa.
- Family Visa: Spouse visa, fiancée, Unmarried/same sex partner, Right of Abode, Dependent relatives, UK Ancestry
- European Economic Area Applications - applications for permanent residence, residence cards and registration certificates.
- Nationality Applications
- All points based/tiered applications including Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, Post Study Work Visa and Tier 4 Student Visas
- Domestic Violence Applications
- Deportation and Removal matters
- Bail applications
- Asylum Law
- Human Rights (connected with Immigration and criminal matters)
- Home Office applications
- Judicial Review Applications
Specialists in all Appeal matters - Hearings from First Tier Tribunal Immigration and Asylum Chambers through to European Court of Justice.