Ms. Nadia Batoon
Senior Immigration Case Manager
Member of the Law Society's Immigration Panel
Nadia completed her first degree in Business Information Technology Bsc(Hons), she then went onto complete the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL in 2012) and further enhanced her studies by completing the Legal Practice Course (LPC in 2013). She joined Equity Law Chambers in 2013 at the Oldham office. Nadia specialises in Immigration and Asylum law. She is a Level 2 Ac-credited Senior Caseworker in Immigration and Asylum Law with the Law Socie-ty.
She has attained extensive experience in the field of Immigration, Asylum, De-tention and Human Rights Law. Over the last six years, she has experienced a myriad of cases in the above fields. She has further obtained expertise in the following areas:
- Spouse entry clearance Applications
- Leave to remain
- Indefinite leave to remain
- EEA applications
- Lodging in country and out of country appeals
- Drafting Witness statements
- Preparing court bundles
- Drafting pre-action Protocol letters
- Drafting judicial Review Grounds
- Preparing Judicial Review Applications including injunctive relief of ad-ministrative
- decisions such as unlawful detention, refusal of fresh claims
- Drafting skeleton arguments
- Application for permission to appeal to the First Tier Tribunal
- Application for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal
- Detention - including fresh claims
- Immigration Judge Bails
- Asylum and Deportation cases.
Nadia is supervised by Abid Hussain, Senior Partner of the firm.
Nadia is fluent in English, Urdu, Mirpuri, Pothwari and Punjabi